Wednesday 11 July 2012

Blog: Revisited

So blogger, It's been a while! So I'll catch you up to speed!
Just finished my second year of uni, and now I'm wishing the time away to get stuck in to my third year, ideas are brimming! I think I'm going to get started early though, make a sketchbook and start scribbling. Actually, I made a sulpture as part of a week long residency for the National Trust and this base idea has completely changed my thoughts from my work from the past two years! Let's hope it'll be a good change for my third year, once I get started on it I'll post the pictures.

I'm now living with a close friend that I've worked with for the past two years. It's in a beautiful little village in South Derbyshire, I'm basically living in my dream house for a year! The move went smoothly from one house to the next and I'm settling in. Missing home so I'm going back shortly for afew days soon which will be great.

Just realised that's pretty much it, but it feels as though alot has happened in the last few weeks! I'll leave it at that, short and sweet - I'm also going to try and blog once a week as I tend to just forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment