Saturday 8 October 2011

An introduction

So time to introduce myself, My name is Samantha and I'm 22, a fine art student with a passion for painting, sculpture and textile, I'm in my second year and becoming more involved with my sewing machine and exploring the different forms of line. You'll hear me rambling about my artwork in future blogs though, otherwise this intro will never end ;)


My main hobbie is to read, I'm a massive book worm and love anything from classics to contemporary novels, an ambition for the future is to one day become an author and inspire the future generation the same way I have been inspired.


This blog is for myself, I've never blogged before and the only intentions I have are to keep my thoughts organised, when I write things down my head becomes clearer, this space gives me the freedom to ramble about loves, hates and share things which inspire me. If you read this then wonderful and I hope you enjoy my imagination, opinions and thought processes and leave with a smile on your face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment